Sunday, June 26, 2011

True Blood, episode 401: She's Not There review



Quick True Blood premiere review while I've still got my True Blood Belly:



  • The time jump was necessary & paid off beautifully! True Blood's slow time development was one of my biggest complaints, it's so nice to see things moved along.
  • Thank goodness they made faeries evil because I was not into that storyline before the faeries all became goblins! SB said the escape scene looked like an original series Star Trek episode. Camp heaven!
  • I love that Arlene's baby is a mini-Dexter! I love Arlene & Terry, she's so pretty & he's so lovable!
  • Lafayette looked divine! I'm so glad there are witches this season, I've always loved witches on my supernatural snows, especially gay witches!
  • Pam & Jessica are my WORLD!
  • Bill looked super sexy - royally sexy, if you will. I like well groomed, well muscled, powerful, charming Bill.
  • I still don't care about Sam, but I like the Tommy-twist, I guess. I dunno, I'm trying! Any excuse to pull Hoyt's Mama back into the story is ok by me!
  • Tara's looking crazy hot & I love lesbian scenes, but I fucking hate reactionary lesbianism. Men hurt me! I guess I'll just fuck women! Shut up.
  • Jason's always adorable, I know a spoiler about his character & I think it's awesome! I'm excited to see how it plays out.
  • Eric's good at everything he does & he's so luxuriously long, I appreciate how much time is required to really take him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment